LOGO, Video & Printing Terms
Dated December 10, 2017
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
LOGO, Video and Printing Terms
- 1. OUR SERVICES. The Sites offer Design Graphics and Printing Services for free and for payment, as described below. We may add, remove or modify Services from time to time.
2. ELIGIBILITY AND USE
- Free Services. For free, you can produce, review and edit a logo or other design (“Design”) incorporating content that you provide (“Your Content”), together with content that we provide (“Our Content”). This includes but is not limited to LOGOS, Videos and websites.
- Paid Services. For payment, you can (i) acquire the right to use the Design in your business (“Usage Rights”), (ii) obtain products that display the Design (“Merchandise”), or (iii) use other Services, as available from time to time.
3. LICENSES - UJAT grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferrable revocable license to access and use the Sites to create, modify and review Designs and purchase Merchandise displaying your Designs and to use other Services available from time to time. If you purchase Usage Rights, UJAT also grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferrable license to use the Design in your business, provided that any use of Our Content shall be permitted only to the extent incorporated in a Design. If you have not purchased Usage Rights, you are expressly prohibited from copying, downloading or otherwise using the Design other than for purposes of reviewing or editing it on the Sites, or to order Merchandise displaying the Design, this may include but is not limited to Websites, Brochures, Business Cards and Catalogues order from the Sites. All rights that we do not expressly grant in these Terms are reserved by us. You grant to UJAT and its affiliates, and their respective successors, assigns, contractors and/or sublicensees, a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, assignable, transferrable, non-exclusive right and license to reproduce, display, perform, transmit, modify, publish, create derivative works from and otherwise use Your Content, including any text, images and other design elements that you provide, in any formats or media now known or hereafter devised, for the purposes of providing you with and/or promoting our Services. If we believe at any time, in our sole discretion, that your use of a Design violates these Terms or could give rise to legal liability, we may require, without limitation of our other rights or remedies at law, in equity or hereunder, that you cease to use that Design; provided, however, that if the reason that we require you to cease use of the Design arises from Our Content, we will, as our sole liability in connection therewith, refund to you any fees that you paid to purchase any Design Rights or Merchandise based on the Design at issue.4. AUTOMATIC RENEWAL - CERTAIN SERVICES MAY BE SUBJECT TO AUTOMATIC RENEWAL, ON EITHER A MONTHLY OR ANNUAL BASIS. UNLESS YOU CANCEL SUCH SERVICES ON THE SITES BY EMAILING CUSTOMER SERVICE OR USING ANY CANCELATION MECHANISMS PROVIDED ON THE SITES, YOUR CREDIT CARD ON FILE WILL BE CHARGED A SPECIFIED AMOUNT BOTH WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR THE SERVICES AND EACH TIME THAT THEY RENEW.5. USER CONDUCT - In using the Sites, Services and any Design, you agree that you will not:
- Free Web-Ready Logo - Users understand that Free Logos is for use on the Internet and should not be used in printing or other channels. UJAT retains the rights to the logo and does not transfer the logo rights to the user until the logo is purchased by the user. Users must use the logo code as it is provided and should not alter the code in any way. User understands that Free Logos contains an embedded direct link to UJAT and/or one of its sister sites. This link is to remain embedded in the logo and should not be altered or removed.
- Free Web-Ready Marketing Video - Users understand that Free Marketing Videos is for use on exclusively on the User’s Internet website and should not be used in other channels. UJAT retains the rights to the video and does not transfer the video rights to the user until the video is purchased by the user. Users must use the video code as it is provided and only on the User’s website. User agrees not to alter the Video or its code in any way or to download or otherwise reproduce the Video. User understands that Free Marketing Videos contain an embedded direct link to UJAT and/or one of its sister sites. This link is to remain embedded in the Video and should not be altered or removed
- Printed Products - Users understand that printed materials (i.e., business cards) generated from UJAT via UJAT print partners may not exactly match what is seen on a computer screen at the time of purchase. This includes colors, image placement and data input by the user. Users understand that colors chosen to generate LOGOS or business cards cannot be exactly duplicated by UJAT printing partners due to inherent limitations in printing technologies, although every reasonable effort shall be made to match colors as closely as possible.
- violate any applicable international, federal, state or local laws, regulations, rules, ordinances, statutes, requirements, codes or orders of any governmental or judicial authorities or any third party terms and conditions applicable to any Services that you use;
- create or use any Design, order any Merchandise or otherwise use any Services in a manner that is: unlawful (or promotes unlawful activities); harmful; threatening; fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; harassing; discriminatory; libelous; defamatory; vulgar; pornographic; obscene; in violation of another's right of privacy, publicity or other rights; in violation of any contractual or fiduciary obligations; or infringing on any copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”) of any third party; or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or provide inaccurate information;
- violate or attempt to violate the security of the Sites or Services;
- reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Sites or Services;
- “scrape” information from the Sites or Services by automated means;
- interfere with the ability of others to use the Sites or Services;
- use, redistribute or resell any of Our Content on a standalone basis (separate from a Design); or.
- retain, copy, distribute, publish, or use any Design or Our Content except as expressly provided in these Terms.
- YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITES, SERVICES AND MERCHANDISE. THE SITES, SERVICES AND MERCHANDISE, OUR CONTENT, AND ANY DESIGNS GENERATED USING THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; AND UJAT AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SERVICE PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, UJAT PROVIDES NO WARRANTY THAT ANY DESIGNS CREATED USING THE SITES WILL NOT INFRINGE, OR BE SUBJECT TO A CLAIM OF INFRINGING, THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF ANOTHER PARTY. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UJAT DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OF ANY DESIGNS.
- OTHER CUSTOMERS USE OUR CONTENT TO CREATE LOGOS AND OTHER DESIGNS. THEREFORE, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR DESIGN WILL NOT BE THE SAME AS, OR SIMILAR TO, DESIGNS THAT HAVE BEEN, OR WILL BE, CREATED BY OTHERS, OR THAT YOUR DESIGN DOES NOT OR WILL NOT INFRINGE ON ANYONE ELSE’S TRADEMARK OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT YOUR USE OF A DESIGN DOES NOT INFRINGE ON ANYONE ELSE’S TRADEMARK OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL UJAT OR ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF, DELAY IN USING, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITES OR ANY DESIGNS OR MERCHANDISE. UJAT'S LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF FEES YOU HAVE PAID FOR THE SERVICES GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES AND THUS THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OR THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS HELD INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, UJAT'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF (I) A REFUND OF THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE AT ISSUE, OR (II) $100.
14. RISK OF LOSS. All Merchandise purchased on any of the Sites is delivered pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. For purchases of Usage Rights or any other Services that is to be provided in an electronic format, delivery of such Services will be deemed to have occurred either at the time we transmit the Services via email or other electronic communication addressed to you, or at the time we notify you that the product is available for downloading from one of the Sites, as applicable.15. REFUND POLICY. At UJAT, we strive to provide the highest level of customer service. In most cases, we are able to satisfy clients by simply making changes as needed to the Services purchased or by offering complimentary Services. We will replace, or refund the cost of, any Services that fail to meet our customers’ quality expectations within 30 days of purchase. However, we do not take responsibility for typing, image, or design errors introduced by customers in creating any Designs or otherwise using the Sites or Services or problems arising from your breach of these Terms. If we refund the price of Usage Rights, your license with respect to such Usage Rights will then terminate and you will be required to delete and make no further use of the applicable Design. If we or one of our Service Providers refunds the price of any Services, your rights to further use such Services will then terminate. Upon acceptance of a refund, you will have no further rights, remedies or claims with respect to the applicable Services.16.LINKS - The Sites and Services may contain links to websites that we do not operate. We are not responsible for the content of any such websites, and you should direct any concerns regarding such websites to their respective site administrators or webmasters.17. MISCELLANEOUS - No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and UJAT as a result of these Terms and/or your use of the Sites or Services. The person accepting these Terms on behalf of each party represents and warrants that he or she has been duly authorized by that party to accept and thereby bind it to these Terms. The parties agree that these Terms shall be effective as of the date accepted by you. These Terms represent the entire agreement between you and UJAT with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any and all prior understandings, statements or representations, whether electronic, oral or written, regarding the subject matter hereof. UJAT may assign these Terms at its discretion. You may not assign these Terms. No waiver of any obligation or right of either party shall be effective unless in writing, executed by the party against whom it is being enforced. In addition to money damages, UJAT shall be entitled to seek equitable relief where appropriate if you breach of any of these Terms. These Terms are severable and may be construed to the extent of their enforceability in light of the parties' mutual intent. The titles and subtitles in these Terms are used for convenience only and are not to be considered in construing it. All references herein to “including” and variations thereof shall be deemed to mean, “including, but not limited to.” All references herein to “we,” “our” or variations thereof shall be deemed to refer to UJAT. All references herein to “you,” “your” or variations thereof shall be deemed to refer to you individually, if you are entering into these Terms on an individual basis, and to the corporation, partnership or other organization or legal entity that you represent, if you are entering into these Terms on behalf of such organization or entity. Notices required or permitted hereunder that are intended for you personally and not all users of the Sites shall be made to you at the most recent email address on file with UJAT. Notices to us shall be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.